(nil): Constantinos Kourounis (team4(@)ath.forthnet.gr)
Ημερομηνία: Τετ 16 Ιούλ 1997 - 11:33:55 EEST
HOW TO TELL IF YOU ARE AN E-MAIL JUNKIE
1. You wake up at 3 a.M. To go to bathroom and stop to
check your e-mail on the way to bed.
2. You get a tatoo that reads "This body best viewed with
Netscape Navigator 1.1 or higher.
3. You name your children Eudora, Mozilla and Dotcom.
4. You turn off your modem and get this awful empty
feeling, like you just pulled the plug on a loved one.
5. You spend half of the plane trip with your laptop on
your lap...and your child in the overhead compartment.
6. You decide to stay in college for additional year or
two, just for free Internet access.
7. You laugh at people with 2400-baud modems.
8. You start using smileys in your snail mail.
9. Your hard drive crashes. You haven't logged in for two
hours. You start to twich. You pick up the phone and
manually dial your ISP's access number. You try to hum
to communicate with the modem. And you succeed in
10. You find yourself typing "com" after every period when
using a word processor.com
11. You refer to going to the bathroom as downloading.
12. You start introducing yourself as "David at I-I-Net dot
13. All your friends have an @ in their names.
14. Your dog has its own home page.
15. You can't call your mother...she doesn't have a modem.
16. You check your mail. It says "no new messages." So you
check it again, and again and yet again.
17. Your phone bill comes to your doorstep in a box.
18. You don't know what sex three of your closest friends
are, because they have neutral nicknames and you never
bothered to ask.
19. You move into a new house and decide to Netscape before
20. You tell the cab driver you live at
21. You start tilting your head sideways to smile. :)