(nil): Theodossiou Denis (theodod8(@)cti.ecp.fr)
Ημερομηνία: Σαβ 11 Απρ 1998 - 01:10:23 EEST
Geia sas kai pali!
To parakatw den einai anekdoto, alla mia spazokefalia (h mallon
perissoteres). Kapoies einai eykoles, kapoies tricky kai kapoies
Amerikanikes. 8a gelasete sigoura pantws me kapoies apantiseis...
Oi apantiseis 8a dhmosieytoyn apo bdomada, etsi gia na min sas xalasw to
Sab/ko... Kalo boli!
SHM Copyrigths: Arxika dhmosieytike sto "Good Morning Wabash Valley"
Hometown.Net Newsletter (ti einai ayto?), kai meta prow8i8ike sti lista
geek-humor. Osoi to exoun idi diabasei, na min kanoun zabolies...
How smart are you? (answers below...don't cheat) [eipame, apo bdomada]
1. The maker doesn't want it; the buyer doesn't use it; and the
user doesn't see it. What is it?
2. A child is born in Boston, Massachusetts to parents who were both
born in Boston, Massachusetts. The child is not a United States
citizen. How is this possible?
3. Before Mount Everest was discovered, what was the highest
mountain on Earth?
4. Clara Clatter was born on December 27th, yet her birthday is
always in the summer. How is this possible?
5. Captain Frank and some of the boys were exchanging old war stories. Art
Bragg offered one about how his grandfather led a battalion against a
division during World War I. Through brilliant maneuvers he defeated them
captured valuable territory. After the battle he was presented with a sword
bearing the inscription "To Captain Bragg for Bravery, Daring and
World War One. From the Men of Battalion 8." Captain Frank looked at Art
said, "You really don't expect anyone to believe that yarn, do you?"
What's wrong with the story?
6. What is one thing that all wise men, regardless of their religion or
politics, agree is between heaven and earth?
7. In what year did Christmas and New Year's fall in the same year?
8. A woman from New York married ten different men from that
city, yet she did not break any laws. None of these men died
and she never divorced. How was this possible?
9. Why are 1990 American dollar bills worth more than 1989
American dollar bills?
10. How many times can you subtract the number 5 from 25?
11. A taxi driver was called to take a group of passengers to the
train station. The station is normally an hour away, but with
traffic being extra heavy, it took a full hour and a half. On
the return trip the traffic was still as heavy and yet it took
only 90 minutes. Why?
12. How could you rearrange the letters in the words "new door" to
make one word? Note: There is only one correct answer.
13. Even if they are starving, natives living in the Arctic will
never eat a penguin's egg. Why not?
14. Which is correct to say, "The yolk of the egg are white" or
"The yolk of the egg is white"?
15. In Okmulgee, Oklahoma, you cannot take a picture of a man with
a wooden leg. Why not?
16. There were an electrician and a plumber waiting in line for
admission to the "International Home Show". One of them was the
father of the other's son. How could this be possible?
17. After the new Canon Law that took effect on November 27, 1983,
would a Roman Catholic man be allowed to marry his widow's
Denis Theodossiou - Computer Engineer / MS Ecole Centrale Paris
-> Permanent E-mail : denis.theodossiou(@)bigfoot.com
---> WEB Home : http://www.bigfoot.com/~denis.theodossiou/
***** Murphy's Law : "If anything can go wrnog, it WILL!" *****
Joke of the Day ... Ελληνική Λίστα Ανεκδότων
Πληροφορίες --> https://anekdota.duckdns.org/jokes_list.html