(nil): Kostas Karasardelis (KOTiS(@)egnatia.gr)
Ημερομηνία: Δευ 23 Αύγ 1999 - 12:19:51 EEST
Ta parakatw den exw ton xrono na ta metafrasw alla... pistevw oti isws einai
You have too much of the '90s when....
1. You try to enter your password on the microwave.
2. You haven't played patience with real cards in years.
3. You have a list of 15 phone numbers to reach your family of 3.
4. You e-mail your work colleague at the desk next to you to ask "Do
you fancy going down the pub?" and they reply "Yeah, give me five minutes".
5. You chat several times a day with a stranger from South Africa, but
you haven't spoken to your next door neighbour yet this year.
6. You buy a computer and a week later it is out of date.
7. Your reason for not staying in touch with friends is that they do
not have e-mail addresses
8. You consider Royal Mail painfully slow
9. Your idea of being organised is multiple coloured post-it notes
10. You hear most of your jokes via email instead of in person
11. When you go home after a long day at work you still answer thephone
in a business manner
12. When you make phone calls from home, you accidentally insert a"9"to
get an outside line
Joke of the Day ... Ελληνική Λίστα Ανεκδότων
Πληροφορίες --> https://anekdota.duckdns.org/jokes_list.html