(nil): babylon (babylon(@)eexi.gr)
Ημερομηνία: Τρι 11 Μάρ 2003 - 12:20:59 EET
Συγγνωμη για το αμεταφραστο αλλα δεν εχω καθολου χρονο.
Και μη μου πει κανεις πως δεν ανηκει στη λιστα διοτι χρειαζεται πολυ
χιουμορ για να το καταπιει κανεις...
It makes you think: "Am I missing something..??"
1.. Q: What percentage of the world's population does the U.S.
2. Q: What percentage of the world's wealth does the U.S.have?....
3. Q: Which country has the largest oil reserves?....
4. Q: Which country has the second largest oil reserves?....
5. Q: How much is spent on military budgets a year worldwide?....
A: $900+ billion
6. Q: How much of this is spent by the U.S.?....
7. Q: What percent of US military spending would ensure the essentials
of life to everyone in the world, according the UN?....
A: 10% that's about$40 billion, the amount of funding initially
requested to fund the US retaliatory attack on Afghanistan).
8. Q: How many people have died in wars since World WarII?....
A: 86 million
9. Q: How long has Iraq had chemical and biological weapons?....
A: Since the early 1980s.
10. Q: Did Iraq develop these chemical & biological weapons on their
A: No, the materials and technology were supplied by the US
government, along with Britain and private corporations.
11. Q: Did the US government condemn the Iraqi use of gas warfare
12. Q: How many people did Saddam Hussein kill using gas in the
Kurdish town of Halabja in 1988?
13. Q: How many western countries condemned this action at the time?
14. Q: How many gallons of agent Orange did America use in Vietnam?
A: 17 million.
15. Q: Are there any proven links between Iraq and September 11th
16. Q: What is the estimated number of civilian casualties in the
17. Q: How many casualties did the Iraqi military inflict on the western
f orces during the Gulf War ?
18. Q: How many retreating Iraqi soldiers were buried alive by U.S.
with ploughs mounted on the front?
19. Q: How many tons of depleted uranium were left in Iraq and Kuwait
the Gulf War?
A: 40 tons
20. Q: What according to the UN was the increase in cancer rates in Iraq
between 1991 and 1994?
21. Q: How much of Iraq's military capacity did America claim it
had destroyed in 1991?
22. Q: Is there any proof that Iraq plans to use its weapons for
anythingother than deterrence and self defence?
23. Q: Does Iraq present more of a threat to world peace now than 10
24. Q: How many civilian deaths has the Pentagon predicted in the event
an attack on Iraq in 2002/3?
25. Q: What percentage of these will be children?
26. Q: How many years has the U.S. engaged in air strikes on Iraq?
27. Q: Was the U.S and the UK at war with Iraq between December 1998
28. Q: How many pounds of explosives were dropped on Iraq between
December1998 and September 1999?
A: 20 million
29. Q: How many years ago was UN Resolution 661 introduced, imposing
strictsanctions on Iraq's imports and exports?
A: 12 years
30. Q: What was the child death rate in Iraq in 1989 (per 1,000
31. Q: What was the estimated child death rate in Iraq in1999 (per
A: 131 (that's an increase of345%)
32. Q: How many Iraqis are estimated to have died by October 1999 as a
result of UN sanctions?
A: 1.5 million
33. Q: How many Iraqi children are estimated to have died due to
34. Q: Did Saddam order the inspectors out of Iraq?
35. Q: How many inspections were there in November and December 1998?
36. Q: How many of these inspections had problems?
37. Q: Were the weapons inspectors allowed entry to the Ba'ath PartyHQ?
38. Q: Who said that by December 1998, "Iraq had in fact, been disarmed
a level unprecedented in modern history."
A: Scott Ritter, UNSCOM chief.
39. Q: In 1998 how much of Iraq's post 1991 capacity to develop weapons
mass destruction did the UN weapons inspectors claim to have discovered
40. Q: Is Iraq willing to allow the weapons inspectors back in? A:Yes
41. Q: How many UN resolutions did Israel violate by 1992?
A: Over 65
42. Q: How many UN resolutions on Israel did America veto between 1972
43. Q: How many countries are known to have nuclear weapons?
44. Q:How many nuclear warheads has Iraq got?
45. Q: How many nuclear warheads has US got?
A: over 10,000
46. Q: Which is the only country to use nuclear weapons?
A: the US
47. Q: How many nuclear warheads does Israel have?
A: Over 400
48. Q: Who said, "Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about
things that matter"?
A: Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr
αντε και ενα κλασικο ανεκδοτακι για να ειμαι και τυπικως ενταξει (αν
καιισγουρα ολοι το ξερετε)
Ήταν ένας τύπος και διηγόταν την περιπέτεια που είχε στην Aφρική σε κάτι
-Kαι μου την πέφτουν τα λιοντάρια μιλάμε. Pίχνω μια με την καραμπίνα,
κάτω το ένα. Γυρίζω τραβάω το μαχαίρι χλατς παρ το κάτω και το άλλο.
ανάσκελα με τα πόδια ψηλά.
Ξαφνικά χτυπάει το κινητό του. Mιλάει λίγο και το κλείνει.
-Που είχα μείνει ρε παιδιά?
-Aνάσκελα με τα πόδια ψηλά
-A ναι. Kαι της ριχνω ενα π**τσο...
-- Η Έβελυν (Jokes-Robot(@)ceid.upatras.gr) γράφει : "Υο" (ενός ανώνυμου μαύρου) ________________________________________________________________________ Joke of the Day ... Ελληνική Λίστα Ανεκδότων https://anekdota.duckdns.org ___ Η JotD βγαίνει σε Ελληνικά και Greeklish ___ ________________________________________________________________________