(nil): George (iatros(@)gmx.de)
Ημερομηνία: Τρι 20 Απρ 2004 - 17:58:24 EEST
THREE ARGUMENTS THAT JESUS WAS IRISH:
1. He never got married.
2. He never held a steady job.
3. His last request was a drink.
THREE ARGUMENTS THAT JESUS WAS PUERTO RICAN:
1. His first name was Jesus.
2. He was always in trouble with the law.
3. His mother didn't know who his father was.
THREE ARGUMENTS THAT JESUS WAS ITALIAN:
1. He talked with his hands.
2. He had wine with every meal.
3. He worked in the building trades.
THREE ARGUMENTS THAT JESUS WAS BLACK:
1. He called everybody brother.
2. He had no permanent address.
3. Nobody would hire him.
THREE ARGUMENTS THAT JESUS WAS A CALIFORNIAN:
1. He never cut his hair.
2. He walked around barefoot.
3. He invented a new religion.
AND FINALLY, THE PROOF THAT JESUS WAS GREEK:
. He went into his father's business.
. He lived at home until the age of 33.
. He was sure his mother was a virgin
. His mother was sure he was God
-- Η Έβελυν (Jokes-Robot(@)ceid.upatras.gr) γράφει : Τα αλεξίπτωτα, όπως και τα μυαλά, δουλεύουν καλύτερα όταν είναι ανοιχτά. ________________________________________________________________________ Joke of the Day ... Ελληνική Λίστα Ανεκδότων https://anekdota.duckdns.org ___ Η JotD βγαίνει σε Ελληνικά και Greeklish ___ ________________________________________________________________________