JotD / QotD Ελληνική Λίστα Ανεκδότων (JotD)


Θέμα: a miss universe interview



(nil): xristina maria (bonatsa(@)hotmail.com)
Ημερομηνία: Παρ 27 Απρ 2007 - 03:46:46 EEST

>
> Question: Ms America, how do you describe a male organ in your country?
> Ms America: Well, I can say that male organs in America are like
 gentlemen.
> Question: How can you say so? >> Ms America: Because it stands every
>time it sees a
> woman..........................
> (Applause! Applause!)
>
>
>
> SPAIN
>
>
>
> Question: Ms Spain, how do you describe a male organ in your country?
> Ms Spain: Male organs in our country are like our very own Bullfight or
 Toro
> (Bull)
> Question: How can you say so?
> Ms Spain: Because it charges every time it sees an opening....
> (Applause! Applause!)
>
>
> PHILIPPINES
>
> Question: Ms Philippines, how do you describe a male organ in your
 country?
> Ms Philippines: Well, I can say that male organs in our country are
like
> gossip or rumors.
> Question: How can you say so?
> Ms Philippines: Because it passes from mouth to mouth......
> (Applause! Applause! Standing Ovation! Applause! Applause!) >>
>
>
>
> SAUDI ARABIA
>
> Question: Ms Soudi Arabia, how do you describe a male organ in your
 country? >>
> Ms Saudi: Well, I can say that male organs in Saudi are like thieves.
> Question: How can you say so?
> Ms Saudi: Because they like to enter through the back door..... >>
>(Applause! Applause! Laughter! Laughter! Applause! Applause!)
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> MALAYSIA >>
> Question: Ms Malaysia, how do you describe a male organ in your
country?
> Ms Malaysia: Well, I can say that Male Organs in Malaysia are like
Proton
> car. >> Question: How can you say so?
> Ms Malaysia: Look tough but actually very
> soft............................
> (Applause! Applause! Laughter! Laughter! Applause! ) >>
>
>
>
> SINGAPORE
>
> Question: Ms Singapore,how do you describe a male organ in your
country?
> Ms Singapore: Well, I can say that male organ in Singapore is very
Kiasu
> (Afraid to lose).
> Question: How can you say so?
> Ms Singapore: It always wants to rush in quick and leave 15 minutes
> before
> the show is over >> (Applause! Applause! Applause! Applause! Applause!)
>
>
> INDIA
>
> Question: Ms India, how do you describe a male organ in your country?
> Ms India: Well, I can say the male organs in India are like labourers.
> Question: How can you say so?
> Ms India: Because it works day and night......
> (Applause! Applause! Applause!) >

>
>

_________________________________________________________________
Don't just search. Find. Check out the new MSN Search!
http://search.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200636ave/direct/01/

--
Η Έβελυν (Jokes-Robot(@)ceid.upatras.gr) γράφει :
Γουρούνι στο σακί.
________________________________________________________________________
          Joke of the Day ... Ελληνική Λίστα Ανεκδότων
             https://anekdota.duckdns.org
        ___ Η JotD βγαίνει σε Ελληνικά και Greeklish ___
________________________________________________________________________

Γραφτείτε και εσείς στην Ελληνική Λίστα ανεκδότων (JotD) και στείλτε τα ανέκδοτά σας!!!

Επιστροφή στον κεντρικό κατάλογο αυτού του αρχείου