From: MAKAI (litinai(@)vax.sbu.ac.uk)
Date: Παρ 01 Δεκ 1995 - 13:14:12 EET
15 WAYS TO HANDLE STRESS
1. Jam tiny marshmallows up your nose and try to sneeze
2. Use your Mastercard to pay your Visa bill.
3. Pop popcorn without the lid on.
4. When someone says "Have a nice day" tell them you have
5. Find out what a frog in a blender really looks like.
6. Make a list of the things you have already done in your
7. Dance naked in front of your pets.
8. Put your toddlers clothes on backwards and send him off
to pre-school as
if nothing is wrong.
9. Thumb through the National Geographic and draw
underwear on the Natives.
10. Go shopping and buy clothes. Sweat in them. Return
them the next day.
11. Drive to work in reverse.
12. Read the dictionary backwards and look for subliminal
13. Start a nasty rumor and see if you recognize it when it
gets back to you.
14. Bill your Doctor for the time you spent in his waiting
15. Get a box of condoms, wait in line at the check-out
counter and ask the cashier where the fitting rooms are.