(nil): Socrates T. Kolokithas (socratesk(@)cdmedia.gr)
Ημερομηνία: Τρι 13 Απρ 1999 - 10:59:30 EEST
If Bill Gates built cars . .
At a recent computer expo (COMDEX), Bill Gates reportedly compared the
computer industry with the auto industry and stated, "If GM had kept up
with technology like the computer industry has, we would all be driving
$25 cars that got 1000 mpg.." . . Recently, General Motors addressed this
comment by releasing the statement, "Yes, but would you want your car
to crash twice a day?"
IF MICROSOFT BUILT CARS.....
1. Every time they repainted the lines on the road you would
have to buy a new car.
2. Occasionally your car would die on the freeway for no reason,
and you would just accept this, restart and drive on.
3. Occasionally, executing a maneuver would cause your car to stop
and fail and you would have to re-install the engine. For some
strange reason, you would accept this too.
4. You could only have one person in the car at a time, unless
you bought "Car95" or "CarNT". But, then you would have to
buy more seats.
5. Macintosh would make a car that was powered by the sun, was
reliable, five times as fast, twice as easy to drive - but
would only run on 5 percent of the roads.
6. The Macintosh car owners would get expensive Microsoft upgrades
to their cars, which would make their cars run much slower.
7. The oil, gas and alternator warning lights would be replaced
by a single "general car default" warning light.
8. New seats would force everyone to have the same size butt.
9. The airbag system would display "OK" or "CANCEL" buttons that
you would have to click before it would deploy.
10. If you were involved in a crash, you would have no idea what
11. The stereo system will only be able to listen to Microsoft FM
and play Microsoft cassettes.
12. To turn on the air conditioner, you'll have to shut the car
down for two minutes and restart it.
13. When you call the service department, they'll tell you it's
not their fault and blame it on the company that made the
14. To make right turns, you'll have to upgrade to Microsoft
Steering Wheel 2.0.
15. If you can't afford to buy a new car, you can just borrow one
from a friend and copy it
Joke of the Day ... Ελληνική Λίστα Ανεκδότων
Πληροφορίες --> https://anekdota.duckdns.org/jokes_list.html