(nil): Theodore Mertzimekis (tmertzi(@)physics.rutgers.edu)
Ημερομηνία: Τρι 16 Ιουν 1998 - 20:27:13 EEST
Elpizw na sas aresei. Margaritaria apo amerikanikes efhmerides...
The following are actual excerpts from classified ads in city
- Illiterate? Write today for free help.
- Auto Repair Service. Free pick-up and delivery. Try us once,
never go anywhere again.
- Our experienced Mom will care for your child. Fenced yard,
and smacks included. (Sounds like your Mom, huh?)
- Dog for sale: eats anything and is very fond of children.
- Man wanted to work in dynamite factory. Must be willing to
- Stock up and save. Limit: one.
- Semi-Annual After-Christmas Sale.
- Mixing bowl set designed to please a cook with round bottom for
- Dinner special -- Turkey $2.35; Chicken or Beef $2.25; Children
- For sale: antique desk suitable for lady with thick legs and
- Now is your chance to have your ears pierced and get an extra
to take home, too.
- We do not tear your clothing with machinery. We do it carefully
- Tired of cleaning yourself. Let me do it.
- Vacation special: have your home exterminated. Get rid of aunts.
"ZAP" does the job in 24 hours.
- Toaster: A gift that every member of the family appreciates.
Automatically burns toast.
- For rent: 6-room hated apartment.
- Used Cars: Why go elsewhere to be cheated. Come here first.
- Christmas tag sale. Handmade gifts for the hard-to-find person.
- Wanted: Man to take care of cow that does not smoke or drink.
- Our bikinis are exciting. They are simply the tops.
- And now, the superstore unequaled in size, unmatched in variety,
-- Theodore J.Mertzimekis "today your love, tomorrow the world" \\|// @^@ | \-/ http://www.physics.rutgers.edu/~tmertzi/ tel.: +1 732 878 9610 (home) +1 732 445 3569 (office) +1 732 445 4343 (fax) ______________________________________________________________________ Joke of the Day ... Ελληνική Λίστα Ανεκδότων Πληροφορίες --> https://anekdota.duckdns.org/jokes_list.html ______________________________________________________________________