(nil): Stathis o Asteios (asteios(@)hotmail.com)
Ημερομηνία: Πεμ 25 Ιούν 1998 - 16:43:16 CEST
Woman - A Chemical Analysis
Element : Woman
Symbol : Wo
Atomic Weight : Accepted as 118, but known to vary 105-175.
Discoverer : Adam
Occurrence : Copious quantities in all Urban areas, with slightly
lower concentrations in Suburban and Rural areas. Subject to seasonal
1) Surface usually covered with painted film.
2) Boils at nothing, freezes without reason.
3) Melts if given special treatment.
4) Bitter if used incorrectly. Can cause headaches. Handle with
5) Found in various states; ranging from virgin metal to common ore.
6) Yields to pressure applied to correct points.
1) Has great affinity for Gold, Silver, Platinum and many precious
2) Absorbs great quantities of expensive substances.
3) May explode spontaneously if left alone on dates.
4) Insoluble in liquids, but there is increased activity when
saturated in alcohol to a certain point.
5) Repels cheap material. Neutral to common sense.
6) Most powerful money reducing agent known to Man.
1) Highly ornamental, especially in sports cars.
2) Can greatly improve relaxation levels.
3) Can warm and comfort under some circumstances.
4) Can cool things down when it's too hot.
1) Pure specimen turns rosy pink when discovered in natural state.
2) Turns green when placed beside a better specimen.
1) Highly dangerous except in experienced hands. Use extreme care
2) Illegal to possess more than one at a time.
Get Your Private, Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com
Joke of the Day ... Ελληνική Λίστα Ανεκδότων
Πληροφορίες --> https://anekdota.duckdns.org/jokes_list.html